My AmpliPhone Amps are one-of-a-kind items built to last for people who like unique conversation pieces. Heres a few things to keep in mind:
– I will not issue a refund if your Ampliphone Amp is quieter than expected. The Ampliphone Amp is a passive amplifier, and while it does amplify, please keep in mind that you are pushing mp3 technology through an early 20th century technology–without electricity. It won’t compete with a bluetooth or electrically amplified device.
– I will issue a refund if there is an error or blemish in the piece that was an oversight on my end during construction. That said, many of the pieces I use are vintage and have flaws that are indicative of their inherent character. These will not be considered construction defects.
– Salv.Co reserves the right to decide whether or not a full refund will be issued.
– As I currently only deliver my products locally to the greater Seattle area, returns will, in turn, need to be delivered to me.
– The refund will only be issued when your Ampliphone Amp is returned to me in its original condition within 30 days of your receiving the Ampliphone Amp.
I will deliver locally in the greater Seattle Area for a small fee, you may also pick up your iPhone amp in-person (no charge, obvs) at my home studio.
If you need your AmpliPhone shipped, I only ship to US and Canadian addresses. Normal USPS shipping charges apply and will be added to purchase price. Please allow 10-14 business days to ship.